Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Why I like my little sissy and panty boys...

as you can plainly see I am one hot bitch. I can't take two steps with out men starring at me, or even better walking into walls or tripping, and yes, hitting on me. ***sigh*** Men. Most of them bark at me like a dog, wagging their tongues like sad little animals. Pathetic! Who do they think I am??? some backyard bitch they can hump!? HELL NO!!! I AM A PRINCESS! And I will be treated no less. I am the one holding the leash! And YOU are MY bitch – tee hee! That's why I like my little sissies. They know their place, and are more than happy to be my precious little pet. And yes, precious as they are – they are my PETS! They exist for MY pleasure and amusement and they would be lost with out ME. But the best part is, is that they love all the same things I do! Panties, make up and ME! Y'know how Paris Hilton has her stupid little dog she like to dress up in stupid little outfits and diamond collars – I LOVE to accessorize my little pets too! But whats even better about one of my sissies is that unlike some yappy dog, my little “girls” won't slobber all over me, I don't have to pick up their shit, or take care of them – they take care of ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment