Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

What's your favorite cut?

Of panties I mean. I just don't know if I can decide. I know this for sure, I HATE those high cut panties! I haven't worn them since I was 5, back when my mother would buy my clothes for me – UGH! I guess style isn't genetic! Anyway, she would get these high cut granny-panny things. I HATED THEM! Clearly a 5 year old doesn't have much exposure to panties, but I just hated how a high waist band looked and felt. I would roll them down, to make them look and feel more like a bikini cut. I just knew people couldn't be serious about wearing these. Imagine my relief when my mother took me clothes shopping one day and I discovered they MAKE bikini cut panties! I thought that was my idea the way I would always roll them down – LOL! I made her replace ALL my panties and buy me all new ones. So bikini cut was it for a time. I remember when thongs were all the rage – they were EVERYWHERE!!! my friends and I would buy them by the boatload, there was always some deal going at the mall. Daddy never did check his credit card bill, or else he would see that his PRECIOUS ANGEL was a teen slut, buying up G-stings like there was no tomorrow! HA! What can I say, I have a weakness for cute panties! But who can resist those boy cut panties! They make even the flattest ass look great! Not that I have that problem – tee hee! So my little sluts, what is your pick? Call me and tell me all about it! 1-866-687-3717 Ext. 135 Pay online and get 5 extra minuets added to your call!

No comments:

Post a Comment