Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Whimsical Fun at the Sissy Tea Party

I would like to thank the lovely Mistress Eva for inviting me to my first Sissy Tea Party, hosted by Eva every Thursday night 8PM Pacific/ 11PM Atlantic time, in the Erotic Whisperz chat room. It was a delightful little romp in fantasy land. I would to thank Ms.Kate and Kendall for joining us as well, two very lovely ladies. Dez, our little man had a little too much magic brandy and nearly got stepped on, but Eva would never let that happen to her little pet. A shame my new little sissy friend ashton couldn't make it. It was nice meeting chris, sneakin, and Goliath. And to my little sinfulfiend, I would love to get a call from you, I would love so very much to make you into the girl you always wanted to be... Which reminds me, pay online for a session and get 5 extra minuets free!
1-866-687-3717 ext.135

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nalani, Miss Eva here :)
    Just wanted to stop by and thank you for helping me cohost last Thursday's sissy tea party!
    Everyone had fun, and along with our regulars, many new, pretty faces showed up a little later in the evening. If you know anyone who would enjoy magical tea and cookies on Thursday night, please feel free to invite them...the more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete