Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Want some humiliation?

Did you know a lot of fancy department stores with make up counters have free beauty consultations. Basically they will do your make up for free if you schedule an appointment. They do it for free in the hopes you'll buy some make up. So my little bitches here's a little assignment for you, are you girl enough to do it? I want you to find a fancy department store near you and schedule one of those appointments. Do it over the phone, in your best sissy voice. Make the appointment and give a sissy girly name. Schedule it during a busy time, like the weekends, or even better a blow out sale like today, Black Friday. Then I want you to show up in regular clothes like a man. Go up to the counter and say that you have an appointment under the given name. Watch the sales girl gawk as she checks the appointment book. Can you imagine it, the sale girl gives you a funny look, asks you if you are sure, shoots neighboring sales girl a look, as she tries to hold back her laughter. Can you just imagine all the stares and funny looks as you sit there getting your free make over. All the shoppers passing by, pointing, laughing or maybe just looking completely dumbfounded, unable to understand how such a freak lives near them. But that's not all I want you to do. Go ahead and buy something while your at it. The nice sales girl did attend to an embarrassing little bitch like you. When your done walk out with your newly purchased make up and give me a call. I want to hear ALL about it. I'm sure you'll have me laughing my ass off!

No comments:

Post a Comment