Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nothing like a good moneyslave

how I love you little piggies! I own your wallet but you sure do know how to make me squeal. I squeal with delight when I get to empty your wallet and fuck you over! I love the sound of money being counted. And I love that you are stupid enough to fork over your hard earned wages to some spoiled little brat like me. But don't worry, your money is put to good use, paying for all my necessities, like my mani's and pedi's, my lingerie and my going out and clubbing expenses. It sure isn't cheap to be a party loving, pampered princess but that’s why I have you to fund my life style. The drier you funds become the wetter my pussy gets. Now why don't you get my pussy dripping by getting me something off my wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment