Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Playtime with Dez and Mistress Eva

What a fun little play date I had the other day. I just so happened to be in Mistress Eva's neighborhood so how could I not pay her a visit? Well Miss Eva had a surprise in store for me! I couldn't believe it but when I sat down for some tea a little man went running by my feet, he was no more the size of a Ken doll. Miss Eva explained to me that he was her new little pet, and she called him Dez.

Dez may be small but he had a big attitude. Its bad enough to get sassy around not just one but two Mistresses, but to get all feisty around 2 Mistresses who are several time your size... well now you're really asking for trouble – tee hee. Mistress Eva showed me her favorite form of punishment, she would put little Dez in a hamster ball and kick him around – LMAO! It was so fun to show this little guy who was boss! Even after kicking him around a few times he still had a little bitty chip on his shoulder, well I showed him! I made a little seesaw with my tea spoon and launched little Dez straight through the air!

Later Miss Eva said I could take Dez's clothes off so I could see his hard little prick, even after all that punishment we managed to get him excited, not so hard to do when you are in the clutches of 2 beautiful Mistresses.

When it was time to go we placed Miss Eva's little pet in her doll house she keeps by her bed, and said goodnight to each other. I hope I get to pay another visit real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment