Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Girl talk with Mistress Eva and Kathy

What a fun time I had last night chatting it up with Mistress Eva and Kathy, sometimes its just real nice forgetting about boys and sex and concentrating on what really matters: GIRL TALK!

It was so nice of Mistress Eva to introduce me to her special friend Kathy Stanford, a regular subject on Miss Eva's blog. I have to say, Kathy always seemed a little sheepish with me before we really had a chance to girl talk. Coyness is cute for a time but I don't like to beat around the bush, I know little Kathy has lots of secrets, and I like secrets! Perhaps Kathy didn't think I was trust worthy before, but now she's going to have to trust me, now that I have the dirt on her! Hee hee, but sweet Kathy fret not, just because I have the upper hand doesn't mean I want to abuse you. Quite the opposite really, I want to see you through on your journey, your journey through women hood...

Kathy is on her way, I think she has come further than she realizes. She knew all the best places to buy her lingerie and what the best pantyhose to buy are. She even has the shoes right. It was so nice to fantasies about an all day shopping trip – girls only of course! I hope we all get to girl talk real soon!



Luv My Gurlz!
New MySpace Layouts


No comments:

Post a Comment