Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

How I met my first sissy...

I know you all want to know, I keep getting asked that. So sit down kiddies time for some more story time...
I was 18 and just moved into my own apartment – FINALLY! I was sooo happy to have my own place, make my own rules and do whatever the hell I wanted and not having to answer to anybody! It was my move in day when I first laid on eyes on my future sissy bitch. I didn't know it then. I never even heard of a sissy before, but there was just something about her. I only caught a glimpse of her in the elevator while I was moving stuff in. Before I fully feminized her she was called Jack then. Jack had this stone washed gray skin TIGHT pair of jeans on, a studded black belt and white t-shirt. He had some of the softest looking brown ear length hair that floated over his beautiful, green eyes that had seductive long eye lashes. His lips full and pink with a sexy little lip ring in the corner. I only saw him float by gracefully before the elevator doors shut and I was carried up to my room, but the image of Jack was burned into my eyes. I wondered, I hoped, that he lived in my building.

A few weeks went by. I was busy unpacking, and getting stuff for the place. I was out a lot trying to meet new people and just live it up, now that I was the master of my new domain. On one particularly late evening I got back home after being snuck into a bar. A little tipsy I stumbled into the elevator. I pressed the button to my floor and leaned against the wall. When I looked up I could see another person get in the elevator with me. It was him! Jack was dressed nearly the same way I saw him the first time, only now his jeans were black. I looked up at him and he blushed. He hesitantly smiled a shy sweet little smile. I grinned back at him. He blushed even more. “H-hi.” he said timidly in a sweet little voice. “Hello.” I said and continued to grin. But then my floor was upo
n me. I got out of the elevator, but not before giving my little Jack a seductive wink. He was blushing so bad, he could hardly look at me. I went to my room and went to bed feeling pretty good. That's twice now
I saw him, he must live in the building. And how sweet and shy was the way he reacted? I'd knock him dead for sure, and love every minuet of it.


The next day I concocted a plan. I sat around by the mail boxes to my building. I waited, chatted up with the front desk guy, and besides you never know when you may need someone like that on your side, so I make it a point to flirt and chat it up with a lot of guys for that reason. But I waited for my shy little neighbor to check his mail. It wasn't too long before I saw him. I could tell he saw me, but pretended not too, he was too shy and embarrassed. He kept his head down on his way to the mail box and quickly got his mail and then got on the elevator. Once he was out of sight I went over to his mail box. Right there it was, all the info I needed, his name and room number. That's how I found out his name was Jack. And he lived 3 floors above me. This was going to get interesting...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment