Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Footsie Fridays!

Introducing footsie Fridays! This one is for all you foot guys! Its a very special contest going on. Every Friday I will post a new picture of this weeks toe polish I am wearing, you get a sexy snap shot of my oh-so-suckable-toes and and a multiple choice quiz. The first person to e-mail me the correct color of my toe polish wins an additional 10 free minutes added to their call!(10 minute min. still applies) and the next 2 foot freaks who answer with the correct color get an additional 5 minutes added to their call! You just can't beat that! The weeks winners and the answer to quiz will be posted the following week, along with a new color! I know you like the sound of that.

So with out further ado..... here is this weeks pop foot quiz! The color I am wearing is....
A. Lavender Ice
B. Steel Magnolia
C. Violet Shimmer
D. Opal Chrome

E-mail your answers to nalaigetsnasty@yahoo.com include “Footsie Friday” in the subject or you risk your e-mail being deleted. Send your answer ASAP, a new toe polish pic will be posted every Friday regardless  if there is or isn't a winner. Only one answer per e-mail, per week.

1 comment: